Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Verry Verry Impresive Introuction

Good morning,

Firstly I would like to thanks for giving me this opputunity and its my pleasure to introduce my self.

I am Adam Singh came from UP. I did my Btech IT in UPTU with 61%. I completed my intermediate with 78% from SSBinter college. And my schooling with 73%.

When it comes to family. My Family contain three member including me. My father and mother are Govt Employee's.

And then coming to my Hobbies. Playing shuttles and watching TV.

My strength is Each and every problem that occured in my life till now has taught me so much. And I think I am strong enough to face any situation in my life and career. My experience is my strength and I feel it as the best teacher.

Coming to My weakness is - I am too concerned with the people, which has given me so much pain and tears.

My Short term Goal is to join in this company and my Long Term goal is to I would like to be in a good position in your company and improving my skills and knowledge in the development of your organization and myself.

My Areas of interest are c, .Net.,sharepoint 2010,2013

I easily adapt to any kind of environment, and that helps me feel comfortable at work. Being calm and patient, helps me to solve the problems in a better way. And that is my biggest strength too.

Am very passionate to be a part of this company if I got selected I'll work whole hardly to the progress of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment